- For Aboriginals with Disabilities on Reserve
- Community Navigators are leaders in their communities. We recruit and train Aboriginal Peers and Elders to provide Peer Support.
- Help link Aboriginals on Reserve provide information and referrals to community and Band services.
- Over the three year project, reach all Bands throughout the Okanagan Nation.
- A 12 week pre-employment program
- Modules on: career development, assistive technology, wellness for work
DISTANCE COMPUTER COMFORT
- Free online computer skills tutoring
- A great starting point for adults with disabilities to develop basic computer skills
- Self-paced, client-centered learning
- Ongoing technical support
- The option to participate from your own home or a community site